Full Service Restoration ContractorOur services range from minor residential damage to restoration projects exceeding $18 million. Our customers include homeowners, multi-family dwellings, office and retail buildings, churches, schools, and federal agencies.
To view our Restoration Division Brochure, please click here
Why Lorentz Bruun
Damage to property, as well as the loss of security, can affect families and businesses on a material, emotional and financial level. LBC has over six decades of experience in providing customized solutions and single source responsibility for all phases of reconstruction.
- Family-Owned and Operated
- Third Generation Company
- Local experience you can trust. Lorentz Bruun has the oldest working contractor's license in Portland, #33.
- Licensed in multiple states. Advantageous for property management firms and commercial properties with a variety of holdings.
- In house savings passed on to you. Lorentz Bruun Construction Equipment Company, Oregon Equipment.
- Senior Property Damage Specialists. Each of our Project Managers has 20+ year's experience.
- One stop project management. Your entire job is managed by the Lorentz Bruun Restoration Team.
Our experienced professionals are equipped to respond to fire, water, wind or natural disaster of any size, small to large, with a proven approach and advanced technology. At LBC, our goal is to get you back into your home or business with minimal disruption.
Who We Work With
We work cooperatively with all insurance companies to facilitate the complete restoration of our client's losses, quickly and with the least intrusion possible. We will provide you or your adjuster with a full scope of the damages and estimate the cost of repairs. Lorentz Bruun specializes in insurance repairs. We will manage your project throughout the entire process, eliminating the need to deal with multiple companies to get the job done. In fact, this is one of the advantages that sets us apart from many restoration companies. We are able to streamline the process and create opportunities to reduce costs and save the extra time associated with hiring more than one company to achieve your restoration project goals.
- Residential Home Owners with Insurance Claims
- Retail Building Restoration
- Healthcare and Hospitality Restoration
- Single Story and High Rise/Apartments and Condos
- Historical Restoration
- Public and Private entities; Schools and Universities
- Government Agencies; city and county municipalities
- Insurance Companies and Adjusters
Projects of Note
- Roseburg City Explosion
- Burlingame Market
- Port of Astoria
- Vernonia Schools Flood
- Cascadia Behavioral Health Care
- Raleigh Park Condos
- Willamette View Historical Victorian Home
- Collins Lake Renovation
- Columbus Day Wind Storm
- Tornado at Peter Ogden School
- Broadway Bridge Renovation
- Bonneville Dam Refurbishment
- Pioneer Courthouse Historical Restoration