City Lofts

Built in 1905, this was the first building renovated into condos in what was once called the NW Industrial Triangle, now known as the Pearl District. The exterior of the building was built with brick and stucco, while the interior maintained the industrial feel by incorporating the exposed brick and timber within each unit. Each unit also included 14-foot ceilings with old growth timber beams.  


  Location: Portland, Oregon

‚Äč  Client: R.C. Ford